To help provide a canal, 5 wells, a bridge, playground equipment, and computers to Chhneah Chey Lu Village, Rudi Boa Center and New Future for Children Orphanage in Phnom Penh and Prey Veng Province, Cambodia.
The Building Hope for Cambodia project aimed at address the following:
• Improved provision and access to irrigation water for community rice farmers through the digging of an irrigation canal.
• Improved access to markets to sell rice crops for community farmers through the building of a bridge over a river that separated the community from markets.
• Improved health and wellness through clean drinking water through the digging of five community wells.
• Improved attendance at the local government school through providing the incentive of playing on a new playground at the school.
• Improved employ-ability for young adults in poverty stricken communities though providing computer literacy and proficiency with computer classes at 2 computer labs targeting key populations.
RC Cheonan Central, D-3620, Korea
RC Cheonan Awoonae, D-3620, Korea
RC Cheonan Chungmu, D-3620, Korea
RC Cheonan Mugunghwa, D-3620, Korea
RC Cheonan Namsan, D-3620, Korea
RC Cheonan Seobuk, D-3620, Korea
RC Cheonan-Ilbong, D-3620, Korea
RC Cheonan-Mogju, D-3620, Korea